Monday, November 16, 2009

Mr. Mom


Mike was home with us today and it was REALLY nice. I was really productive. It was amazing! It was the first day in a while that I felt good enough to do much of anything. This morning, while I was cleaning the bathrooms, Mike vacuumed (my least favorite thing) and even tuned up the vacuum cleaner. Then I was able to get some cooking done this afternoon while the kids played, since we had an extra set of eyes around. Abby took to him right away and wanted Mike to hold her a lot. It was pretty cute.
Please remember us in your prayers as we go through this transition. Mike is currently looking for another job and we're hoping he finds something sooner rather than later. In the meantime, we are going to enjoy having him around more. Today Jaycoby said, "Mike, can you not go to work all the time and stay with me all day". Little does he know, his wish has come true for now, but hopefully that changes soon.

No comments: