Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. We started the day off with my gifts, which included an Olive Garden gift card and a hand-painted jewelry box. Then, we went to church as a family (something we don't get to do all that often as the four of us), had lunch with my family to celebrate my awesome mom, stopped by the inlaws and visited with Mike's mom and then had a relaxing evening at home.

Mommy & Mr. Man


Jaycoby wanted to paint my nails, because it was Mother's Day. Then he requested that I paint his fingernails and toenails as well. This was not my idea. In fact, I didn't even suggest it jokingly. He sat on the couch for a half hour with his hands and feet flexed in the air while they were drying (this was not necessary). He looked hilarious. Oh, and don't worry, I took the polish off this morning before we left the house.




Who painted the little feet and who painted the big feet? Hard to tell :)


Drying his nails.






Poor Ella slept a total of twenty minutes between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. She did SO good all day long and then fell asleep before we were out of my inlaws driveway. We let her nap until 6 p.m., but then we had to wake her up. You can tell by the pictures below that she was not very happy when we woke her up, but she just looked so cute that we had to snap a couple of pictures.





She gave us some smiles after she had a bottle.




She was all done smiling. Here it is....Mother's Day 2011. LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your toenails were not painted when I saw you today, why did you take off his beautiful nail polish? LOL That's so cute. Diego really wants me to paint his, but Eddie would DIE! ha!