Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MOMS Club Board Member

I'm not sure how it happened, but I am now on the board for West Salem's MOMS Club, as the Membership VP :-). My responsibilities include (but, of course, are not limited to) marketing the MOMS Club within the community, hosting two open houses per year, maintaining current membership and contacting any new membership prospects. I'm excited to be more involved and hoping it will provide more opportunities to build new friendships. I have been a member for almost a year now and am grateful for the opportunities it has provided. I love having things to do with Jaycoby, so this has been the perfect group for us to be involved with. It's also made our transition out to West Salem a very enjoyable process. And now that I'm on the board, we're sure to stick around for a while :-).
So here's my first advertisement for the club. Now they can't say I never did anything. Jk!

Looking for ways to entertain the kids (and yourself) this summer? Then come to....
WEST SALEM MOM'S CLUB

Being an At-Home Mom doesn’t have to mean being alone!

Are you at home with the kids during the day?
Could you use some adult interaction while still spending time with your children?
Are you looking to make new friends?

Then learn more about MOMS Club!
We welcome all moms: stay-at-home, work-from-home or work-outside-the-home. There's something for everyone!

For more information contact our Membership VP: Mindy
503-779-7151
mindylou14@hotmail.com
The MOMS Club offers: *Playgroups *Baby Support *Monthly Speakers *Service Projects *Toddler Activities *School-Age Outings *Preschool Outings *Mom's Night Out (very popular) :) *Walking Group *Cooking Club *And Much More!!!

No comments: