Saturday, August 8, 2009

Big day in Mac

It's been a week ago now, but I thought I would share a couple of pics from our trip to Mac. We spent a Thursday there with friends (Julie, Riley & Logan Hilty) and Jaycoby had such a good time showing them around his other hometown.
First we went to Scotty's Playhouse and the boys had a blast. The whole time we were there, the boys kept asking if us mom's would come up and play with them. We told them that we would come and get them when it was time to go (that was thanks to the woman who worked there and said that parents are welcome to play as well). We made good on our promise. It was a nice, clean play structure, so it was actually a lot of fun. I'm definitely too old to be crawling on my knees on hard plastic or going down SUPER fast, bumpy slides. But the boys loved having us chase them around.

Next stop, Sandwich Express for lunch and then off to do some shopping at New to You. Julie is a bargain shopper and I have a new appreciation for consignment shopping. Normally I make rushed stops at N2U to drop off my clothes and then head out of town, so it was a nice change to take some time to browse around the store.
Our last stop was Discovery Meadows Park. It's my favorite park I've been to yet. They have a great splash pad, cool sand pit area and an amazing playground that sits over a rubber matted surface. A mother couldn't ask for more.

No comments: