Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Goals, Goals, Goals!

June is just around the corner and it will be my goal reaching month. I don't know how successful I will be at all of them, but I plan to make a valiant effort.
Goal #1: Complete the Helvetia 10k with what I like to call a "competitive time". I'm still doing the math and trying to figure out what exactly that time will be, but I've got some numbers going. I may or may not disclose my time to all of you, but I will have Mike hold me accountable for sure.
Goal #2: Complete the Pacific Crest half marathon. I will eventually pick a time goal for that race as well, but my long-standing goal has been to continue jogging/running for the entire race. We shall see....
Goal #3: Lose 4-5 lbs. I have a certain weight I would like to be for summer and I have been eating far too much cookie dough to accomplish that goal. Ha! It's time to strap down and have some will power! Honestly, I will be content if I see that magic number on the scale just once...LOL.

No comments: