Monday, April 13, 2009

A new business opportunity


I am taking on a new branch to my budding beauty business. I've always wanted to have a skincare range that I promote alongside my services, but have yet to find a product that would suit my VERY small home business. I've recently been in touch with a fellow SA alum through Facebook. Actually, he graduated with my older brother Steven, and I used to play basketball with his sister. It's crazy how Facebook can bring old friends back into our lives and with that present other opportunities. Through reading several of my status updates, he figured out that I have a passion for fitness and that I run a beauty therapy business. He is a part of a company called Advocare and I have now just become a distributor for this company. It is still in the early stages, of course. I just finished making my first product order and am hopeful to see some positive results. I will keep you all updated and hopefully have some good testimonials on how I've benefited from the Advocare products. This company has a lot to of products to offer for my 1/2 marathon training, general health, business goals, etc. I'm excited to learn more about the products and pass the info along to all of you!
To check out the Advocare Skincare Line (Definite Difference) & Health Supplements/Snacks/Drinks- go to https://www.advocare.com/09042295/Products/default.aspx . If you are interested in any of these products, or would like more information on them, please e-mail me at mindylou14@hotmail.com . I will assist you, or direct you, in any way I can. They have so many great products to achieve different goals that will help you achieve a healthier, more energetic you.

No comments: