Saturday, April 11, 2009

Off to a good start

So far I've done two runs with my Nike+iPod. Love it, love it & love it! I've finally been able to get off of the treadmill and do some track running. I love it how this nice man chimes in, and interrupts my music periodically, to tell me how far I've run and how much further I have to go. I also like the feature of being able to see what pace I am running at. That is probably what I am most excited about. I know that will be a big motivator when it comes to pushing through my LONG runs. I'm not confident about what pace I will run at when it comes to race time, so this will be a tremendous help.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool gadget. I wish I was into running. I hate walking. Well maybe not in a month or so. I will be happy to get a little shuffle. ;) WTG too on the training!

Mel said...

I Love, Love, Love mine too!