Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Willamette Valley Fruit Company


Today we went and met Grandma Sue at the Willamette Fruit Company. If I'm being honest, Sue and I had a lot more fun than Jaycoby did. Their new store/coffee shop is decorated really cute and has a great collection of jams, honey, marinades, mixes, dishes, chocolates, cookbooks....you name it. We had a lot of fun looking around, sampling the goodies and picking out things we would like to buy ourselves :).
In the shop, they had a window that you could watch through to see the whole pie process. We think they were making cobblers while we were there. The view wasn't all that great, so we weren't 100% sure. Jaycoby was pretty restless the whole time and even managed to knock off (and break) a bottle of BBQ sauce, while he was not-so-patiently waiting for me to finish reading the cookbook I was engrossed in. I won't be hurrying back with Jaycoby for a second tour, but will definitely try to convince Mike to take me back for some shopping :).

No comments: