Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flu bug- don't bother me!

This week was a major set back in my training. My training has been....nonexistent. I'm really frustrated, because I was on a good streak and was getting into some intense workouts. Then, on Sunday, when we were headed to the gym, I decided I just wasn't feeling well enough to workout. I have been lightheaded and had an upset stomach since Sunday and have not completed one workout. I have been confined to the sofa and I am not okay with it. I'm annoyed with the timing of this, because I have a race next weekend (thankfully, it's only a 5k) and now I will have to start all over. I know I really won't be back to square one, but I definitely won't be as strong as if I had been healthy this week. I would appreciate your prayers for a quick recovery from this flu bug that just won't seem to go away.

This has been where I've spent the last 3 days. Poor Jaycoby is getting cabin fever. It's good for him to have this time at home, but it's hard since I don't have the energy to interact with him like I normally would. He's been really sweet and has taken good care of me though (Mike too!!!). I have been so blessed with two amazing and loving boys in my house.

No comments: