Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grandpa's Christmas Lights

Jaycoby got to spend the afternoon helping Grandpa put up his Christmas lights. Of course, it was the one day that I dressed him in a not-so-warm outfit, because I thought "we won't be outside today". Go figure! So he had to borrow Grandpa's sweatshirt. He looked pretty cute. He was outside working from 1:30 until 4:30 and loved every second of it. He had his cousin's there to play with too, so that helped keep him entertained for so long.

I had to keep checking on him, to make sure he wasn't freezing.

Tractor rides with Grandpa are so much fun.


Hooking up the lights for Thomas.

He loves Grandpa's Thomas decoration.

Jaycoby's exact words were "Mom, mom, mom....take my picture in front of Santa. I'm not afraid of him anymore."

Last year's picture in front of Santa.

No comments: