Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Grapes be gone!

I have been tolerating a very white kitchen and some lovely, sponge-painted grapes in my kitchen for over a year. Painting is a chore that us Roth's do not enjoy, so we put it off as long as possible. A couple of months ago, I had a friend/client tell me that she "loves painting", so I hired her on the spot. Rebekah came over and helped me paint the kitchen and I am loving the new green color. I still have a lot of touch up work to do, but that will have to wait for another time. Did I mention that I do not enjoy painting? :-)
Bye bye, grapes.
Rebekah painted the whole first coat by herself, while I was taping everything. It was so nice!
Not-so-white kitchen. I picked a green to try and compliment our PURPLE countertops. Let's just say, my color options were limited, but I'm loving having some color in the kitchen.

No comments: