Friday, June 12, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese

On Monday night, Mike wasn't feeling well and I'd had "one of those days". Mike needed a nap and I didn't feel like cooking. Thank goodness for Grammie & Grandpa!!! I think it was 5:30 p.m. when I placed an emergency call..."what are you guys doing for dinner?????". I just couldn't handle dinner alone :). So G&G treated us to Chuck E. Cheese. Jaycoby was so excited to show Grandpa around CEC and had a blast, as usual.
Doing the helecopter bike with Grandpa.

Jaycoby's favorite game...bowling. He's getting pretty good at it now. He squats down to push the ball through and then jumps up and down, while shouting "I'm winning", while the ball SLOWLY rolls down the lane.
Grandpa got in on the action by doing a hunting game, of course.


Jaycoby's prize...a lollipop.

No comments: