Saturday, April 25, 2009

PROM- Mindy's Mobile Beauty Therapy

I spent yesterday doing a mani/pedi on one of my client's and then did her hair up today. It was so much fun to be a part of the "prom process". Both Ali and her mom, Jo, reminded me that AT LEAST I got to be involved with prom from the girl's side, if I don't end up having a daughter of my own. Now I can't complain that I never got to do all of the girly prom things (even though it would be totally different to experience with a daughter of my own, but you catch my drift). It was fun doing nails, curling hair and discussing all of the details of their action-packed weekend. Times have sure changed since Sweetheart Banquet at Salem Academy. Lol.

1 comment:

Jenni & Dylan said...

Uhhhh wow.. i love the up do!! It's totally what I have done for my prom if i had a choice...