Saturday, September 3, 2011

Who do they look like?

It is so funny to hear opinions about who our children look like. I think it is safe to say that it changes all of the time. There have been times when I've thought both Jaycoby and Ella had "more of me", but then there is no denying that they can look "just like daddy". I love it that they both have a mix of mom and dad.

Jaycoby @ 2 months old
We used to hear that he looks "just like Mindy", "just like Michael" and "he is Hurst through and through".


Ella @ 3 months old
We have heard "she has Mindy's eyes and mouth", "she is the girl version of Mike" and "she looks a lot like Jaycoby".


Mike @ 6 months old (???)


Me (not sure of my age, but this pic reminded me of Ella a little bit....it's probably the wet head of hair and the expression)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

J looks like his Dad in the 2 month picture, but I think he looks more like you now. Ella is a really good mix of both you and Mike. IMO They are both so adorable! Mike's baby pic is so cute, he looks like a little fatty! And you in the bath definitely looks like Ella!!!