Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Playdate Tuesday

Jaycoby is always talking about his school friends: Zach, Tyler, Mason and Cade. Then last week he started talking about Melissa. What?!?! Another friend? I am so happy to hear that Jaycoby is making friends at school, but my initial thought was "we don't have time for Melissa too". Ha! I have to keep reminding myself that I was the one that introduced him to the world of playdates, so I am just going to have to do my best to keep up with all of his social planning. I don't know where he gets it! :)
Today, Jaycoby had Mason over after school. It is always entertaining to watch him interact with his peers. Their discussion started like your typical male coversation does: "Where does your dad work?" (since they don't have jobs of their own, naturally they would discuss what their fathers do for a living). We went to McDonald's, but they didn't even want to play because they were so eager to get home and play Wii. When we got home, surprisingly, they went straight to the instruments and did some "rock band". Then they played with Imaginext and did some Wii also. Mix in a few sword fights, dart gun fights, "bad guy" fights and you have the perfect playdate with your buddy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great afternoon with a buddy! Jaycoby is so good at making friends, I'm not shocked though, he's like his Mama. ;) oops, I mean, his Mom.