Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Silly Grammie

We are so lucky to live by all of Jaycoby's grandparents and he loves to spend time with all of them. We probably spend the most time with my mom, because I enjoy having her around so much. We are really close and rarely go more than a couple of days without seeing each other (and talk or text every day). Because of this, Jaycoby and Grammie have a unique bond.
Our most typical outing is grabbing a quick lunch. You'd think these photos would be of a grandma and grandson whispering silly little secrets to each other. That's what MOST grandma's would do. But no, they were taking turns burping in each others ears. Of course, anything that gives Jaycoby a case of the giggles is totally worth doing repeatedly. He had a good case of the hiccups after this.


Jaycoby burping....

Grammie burping...


Two peas in a pod!!!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is the best ever! There are definately things that grandparents get away with...that we would not really feel the same way about. It's a bond that is so special...

Unknown said...

J is my kinda kid! LOL! This is totally me with my niece and nephews. They all love me cause I let them burp and toot at the table when their Mom is gone. :)