Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"I've completed my first year of preschool, mom."


Jaycoby had his last day of preschool today. As we were walking to the car, he asked me "is it summer now, mom?". I told him it was and he responded by saying, "well, then it's a beautiful day for me to play some baseball". I couldn't disagree. Funny kid.


Jaycoby formed a special bond with one of the Titan Tots teachers. She brought him a special present for his last day of school- an Iron Man Mr. Potato Head. It's neat to know that his teachers genuinely cared about his interests. She also gave him a picture of the two of them, some candy and a really sweet card (that went into detail about funny times they shared during the school year).


He also got an Iron Man balloon from Grammie as a special treat. Super cool!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

How fun! I love that he ended up having so much fun at preschool!