Monday, February 22, 2010

"All about Police" with MOMS Club

Once a month, our MOMS Club has an "All About" activity. This month it was called "All about Police". Three of our members are married to Salem Policemen and two of them patrol on motorcycles. I think it was a great activity for the little ones. They were able to look at, and sit on, the motorcycles close up. They also got to meet three really nice officers and a friendly K-9 pup.
At first, Jaycoby and Abby didn't want to go near the motorcycle. I had them stand with me for a photo, but then they were off and running. After a little while, they warmed up to everything and they both got on the motorcycle. In fact, I didn't think I was going to be able to get Jaycoby off. Once he got comfortable, he was chatting away and trying to get Policeman Eddie to modify the bike to be more comfortable for him. Lol He is always saying he wants a motorcycle (mostly because Mike talks about them), so I'm glad he put the initial fear aside and tried it out.
Here are the pics:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Jaycoby warmed up and enjoyed the motorcycle! He and Diego are so much alike! Except Diego wouldn't warm up and get on the motorcycle that day!!