Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend Project- Baby Clothes


We finally went through the attic and garage and pulled out all of the tubs with baby clothes in them. I was curious how much was there and have been anxious to go through it. There was a lot to sort through, but I managed to get them all better categorized by size. I also sorted through what needed to be tossed and what I really don't like anymore. I was surprised there wasn't more to be tossed out, considering the bucket-loads of spit-up that used to come out of Jaycoby. I guess the basket full of bibs I had did wonders in protecting his adorable outfits. Phew! We are definitely set if this baby is a boy. Although the seasons will be completely opposite this time around, I'm sure there would still be a fair amount we could use.
It was so much fun going through all of his clothes. It sure brings back fun baby memories. I was "ooh-ing" and "aw-ing" the whole time. Mike pretended like he thought the outfits were just as adorable as I did, but he wasn't all that convincing :). I told him he'll figure it out once he meets his little one. Then he'll be "ooh-ing" and "aw-ing" over those teeny little pj's too. Lol.
Items we definitely won't need:
Boy- Pajamas (nb)
Boy- Onesies (nb)
Boy- Nightgowns- gown sleepers (nb)
Boy- Jackets (nb/0-3 mos)
Boy- Shorts (0-3 mos)
Boy- Shirts (0-3 mos)

No comments: