Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had a pretty relaxing Labor Day Weekend. On Sunday, we had a Roth Family lunch. We did it potluck style and there was a lot of really great food. I also got to meet a lot of the extended Roth family that I hadn't met yet. It's nice to meet the family, since I am frequently asked "Are you related to _____ Roth?". There are a lot of them, so I now I have a better idea of how to answer that question.
On Monday, we had a BBQ at my parents house with my mom and dad, sister and my oldest brothers family. The kids had a lot of fun playing together and, again, we had a lot of great food. It's not an exaggeration when I say I gained weight this weekend. I gained a solid three pounds. But it was sooooo worth it. And what better way to fatten up than with your family??? :-)
Grandpa running the BBQ and Uncle Steve getting attacked on the trampoline.
Jaycoby & Sydnie were "playing house" and kept calling each other "honey". It was pretty funny.
Funny faces & Sweet faces

No comments: