Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Salon Hair Cut

Jaycoby's hair was driving me crazy and I was about to buzz it off when I remembered he is starting preschool in two weeks. I couldn't handle the thought of him having buzzed hair for his first day of school pictures, so I decided to make an appointment with my hairdresser. Jaycoby's hair cut is the hardest cut I do (by far!), so I was happy to pass on the clippers to someone else. Alyssa told me that she was impressed with the fact that I had cut his hair this long with just scissors and the clippers I have, because fine, blonde hair is the hardest hair to cut. Phew! That made me feel better. I'm always so stressed out about cutting his hair. Jaycoby did a GREAT job for Alyssa and was rewarded with a tootsie pop at the end.

*For those of you former Crusaders, my hairdresser is Alyssa (Handley) Chapman. She owns Avalon Salon on Ferry Street and does a great job.