Monday, March 2, 2009

Working at the YMCA

As some of you know, I have been working at the YMCA since the beginning of January. By volunteering in the Child Watch for just four hours a week, we are able to have a free family membership. I've finally settled into a shift that works great for us and still allows time for me to go and work out at different times during the week (just what I need!). I've met several nice ladies/men while working there and am enjoying the experience of contributing something that our family can benefit from (we just wouldn't be able to pay a ridiculous gym fee every month).

I was able to snap a picture of Jaycoby playing.....by himself. Typically there are no other children for me to watch for the last 30 mins-1 hour of my shift. I like it that way :)
This is the Child Watch room (it's located downstairs by the boy's and girl's locker rooms....in "the dungeon").

No comments: