Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean, Mr. OxiClean


Recently, Jaycoby has been fascinated with infomercials. His two favorites are Kaboom and OxiClean. We're not sure if it's the friendly, bearded man who is selling these products (it's the same guy in both commercials), or a fascination with cleaning products in general, but he talks about both items often. He even looks for them in stores when we are running errands (yes, it has gotten that bad). Today we were at Costco, and after much begging, he was able to get a box of OxiClean. He COULD NOT wait to get home and clean mom's shower (apparently I don't do a good enough job....LOL). He did a great job!

Ready to clean, Mom!

I've posted 2 videos that I took of Jaycoby with his Oxiclean on my Facebook. They were bigger than my other videos, so it wasn't cooperating with the Blog. One video is of Jaycoby singing an Oxiclean song and the other video is of him cleaning the shower.

No comments: