Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random Pictures from February

Sleepy baby...



The kids playing together...


Jaycoby said, "Mom, can I sit like this?". I don't see why not....


Happy kiddos....


Look at my new toy...


Jaycoby wanted to skype his dad, in Europe, with Ella....


Little lady bug pacifier...


Jaycoby got a late birthday gift from Dylan and Jenni. The "black blowup bird from 'mad bird' (Angry Birds)"....


Jaycoby wanted to surprise Mike with a party when he came home from work...


Jaycoby helping me change the sheets on my bed....


Jaycoby will play in his room if Ella hangs out with him too....


Mom and Jaycoby went rock climbing at the Kroc Center....




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looking at your first two pictures made me think of how I love those of me with my kids. Probably out of every 200 pictures I take, there may be 1 of me with one of them.
Looks like a fun February. Your kids are adorable!