Monday, August 3, 2009

A lesson in Photography & a country concert

Our first weekend of August was really busy. We left at 8 a.m. on Saturday and didn't get home until 9:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Saturday we went to Bellevue, WA for a wedding. Mike's uncle, Al, was getting married and I was asked to do the photography. I was excited for the challenge, but nervous because I was using someone elses camera. Oh, and did I mention, I've never done photography of any kind before? I ended up with 260+ pictures, so I think it went okay. Hopefully I got enough shots for Al and Joanne to sort through and make a nice album to remember their day with.
On Sunday, we went into Seattle to find a gift for Jaycoby and then we hopped back on the road. Sweet Home or bust! :) We went to the Oregon Jamboree and watched Jake owen and Montgomery Gentry perform. These are two of Mike's favorite country groups/performers. Unfortunately, we were slightly disappointed with the Jake Owen concert, but MG made up for it. It was a really fun show and I'm glad we fit it into our weekend.
There were tons of people there.


Jake Owen on the big screen.

Montgomery Gentry
The weather was perfect for the 6:30 MG concert, but we were REALLY hot for the first couple of hours.

No comments: