Monday, June 15, 2009

Fully Potty Trained


Well, it's been a long road, and I've been hesitant to share our good news out of fear that I would jinx it, but Jaycoby is now fully potty-trained. Hallelujah! He hasn't had an accident in his undies in over three weeks and we couldn't be more proud of him. I seriously wondered if this day would ever come, but after a year of being trained on the potty with #1, he's finally figured out the rest of it. Looks like he won't be headed to preschool with a bag of pull-ups after all ;).
I had to share this picture, because it cracks me up. Normally I am the one on potty duty, but I had hit my limit one day, so Mike agreed to help me out while I got dinner ready. I could hear the normal dialogue going on (Jaycoby trying to convince Mike that he really didn't have to go :), but when I walked back to the bathroom Mike was sitting in a chair and Jaycoby was pleading with him to let him get off of the potty. It was a kodak moment for sure.

No comments: