Thursday, April 9, 2009

Newest Toy

I am SO EXCITED to get my newest toy.....my Nike+ipod. My friend, Melody, has one and recently told me about it. I went straight home and ordered one for myself when she told me what it does. It's a chip that hooks into your ipod while you're running and it tracks all sorts of stats (your distance, mileage, miles/minute, etc.). I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new gadget. The cute little jogger girl that you see on the left side of my blog is my Mini-Nike Jogger. On there you will be able to track and see how I am doing. Obviously, since I haven't used it yet, they have me sitting on the ground like a lazy bum. But I can assure you that I have been completing my workouts :).
For more info on this product, go to: http://insidenikerunning.nike.com/2009/02/04/the-ins-and-outs-of-nike/?sitesrc=uspl.

No comments: